At Yuma Foot Care, we treat a wide range of foot and ankle issues. Foot and ankle problems generally fall into the following categories:
- Mechanical changes, physical stress or wearing improper footwear.
- Arthritic foot problems, which can involve one or more joints.
- Congenital foot problems (occur at birth) and are typically inherited.
- Infectious foot problems, which can be caused by bacteria, viruses or fungal disorders.
- Neoplastic disorders (tumors) which are the result of abnormal growth of tissue. These can be benign or malignant.
- Traumatic injuries including the foot and ankle.